Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my heart burst into pieces

i just got a new friend
but we had argue about something nonsense
and thinking about that make me sad

friend,
whether that probs is my fault or yours,
i still want to say sorry
okay..

i didn't have enough sleep last night,
thinking of you,
please..don't make me like this
please..don't sign out when you saw me

our relationship was started

and i knew..
deep inside my heart
you still.. my friend

FOREVER~

wherever you are,
i hope you are smiling like this
MySpace
and i pray that you will be happy..everyday

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

huuuuuuuuuuu~
cik akak,
i'm just fine.
mlm nati kte online.
^_*

Nurul Athirah said...

huu..
ye ke ni?
promise?

MR NERD said...

zzz..pompuan will always b pompuan..hehe

Anonymous said...

promise la kakak..


to nextgen:anda sungguh sibuk.lalala

Nurul Athirah said...

nextgen ni..eei, sibuk tol